Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HOLIDAY BUNGALOWS IN HOUSTON

Here are a few easy ways to decorate your home at Christmas. You don't even need outdoor lights to make these happen. Happy Holidays!
      Red Bow Bungalow in Houston Heights.
     Wreaths and Ornaments Bungalow
           Festive Fence Bungalow
            Most Traditional First Place Award  in Woodland Heights.
                                                  Their front porch Santa.
Thanks for stopping by today. To see Bungalows with Christmas lights, scroll down. 
My next post: Ha Ha: Unusual Christmas Art & Decor found in Houston. Stay tuned.       :0) David

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much. Bungalows, bungalows everywhere! My favorite... :)

    Thank you,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bungalows! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got the boards that are on my blog from "Blogger" when I was first creating my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! I <3 the bungalows in Houston! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Positive Comments Always Make My Day