Friday, June 21, 2013

GREAT BUNGALOW GARDEN IDEAS

Here in the Houston Heights area, you'll find cute bungalows with charming gardens.
 I find that the fence, the garden, and the pathways
are just as important as the bungalow itself.
Here's this month's pick for BEST BUNGALOW GARDEN.
Hope you'll agree!
David/:0)
My vote for best garden pathway.
A close up shot include Yellow Sweet Potato vine, Ageratum, and Marigolds.
Plants include: Pink Geraniums, Boxwoods, Purple Angelonia, Yellow Lantana, Orange Marigolds, Blue Ageratum, Light Green Sweet Potato  vine, Blue Salvias, Mint, and Yellow Rudbeckias in the far back.
Another view.
The quiet side yard with sitting area.
Notice the calm house colors, the wooden railing and beautiful door.
The whole effect is stunning.
 That's why this garden gets my
BUNGALOW GARDEN AWARD for June.
Job well done, neighbor!





4 comments:

  1. It looks like a lot of work went into the garden. I wonder if it is difficult to maintain. Regardless, it must be a pleasure to walk by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed! I love the paint colors on the house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea Houston had so many lovely bungalows. This one is gorgeous and the walkway with the plantings is pretty wonderful. I'd be sitting on that bench by the bungalow in the tree shade staring at it all.

    ReplyDelete

Positive Comments Always Make My Day